Wednesday 20 August 2008

back to the future


LMAO- I always wanted to say that! well, SL is a heap more fun now. Vinny and I have re-partnered- and that has made me mucho happy. I finally worked out the problem- sheesh- the Italiano in that man is astonishing. This is the reworked land so far- new house, with the coolest basement- a huge tv, stage for live music, bar, ofc- pool and darts, too.I still need to work on the landscaping, but we are both really pleased with it so far- and loving our SL and time together too. Vinny is the most incredible man- with a huge heart, all of it MINE! The only irritation SL is that I cant DJ right now, I have a dead mic and cant work out what the problem is- its either a conflict between Vista and my soundcard or the damn card has fritzed- I am going round in circles trying to fix it- driving me crazy.
RL is going pretty good too, gettin on with the job- loving it, in fact. Its a lot of learning- still got at least 11 weeks before I get my license, and off the training salary, which is, umm tight! Its my last day at work today for a week or so- tomorrow I will be doing all the final packing, ready for the move on Friday- I cant wait. I love my new place, and the neighbours here have become almost impossible to deal with- I wont be shedding a tear to leave them behind.

No comments: