Saturday 17 January 2009

...or is it?

an what exactly is it the end of? Well- I have left SL - to give me time to think about that. The campaign of bitching and upset from my ex, his new squeeze and a group of bishes associated with them has continued. The guy was with me for a year- he knows exactly what buttons to press- and omgs- he cant resist it. Despite a declaration from the owner of the club we all work at that further actions would result in people being banned- the thing hasnt stopped at all- its getting worse in fact. The damage that is being done to the club I loved is apparent- the atmosphere is appalling now. I worked there for 17 months- but *shrugs*
I am well aware that almost nobody leaves SL- some take a break- some come back as a new account- some just come back an say fuck you to the haters. I have no idea which it will be for me- thats what I am thinking about. Dont get me wrong- I may sound like a paranoid- but I am NOT- no victim here- just somebody worn out with the constant harassment and devastated by the scarcity of support- even really close friends have told me I am imagining stuff. Anyway- I am not intending this blog to be full of that asshole and his coven- they can get on with their lives- I just wish they would let me get on with mine. Anybody with any morals or compassion would have withdrawn to give me a little space to heal- but well- that aint gonna happen, so I will deal in my own way.
I find I have nothing else to say about anything else- so, I am taking myself off for a hot, scented bath, a book- maybe a nap before work tonight.
I will be back- at some point, in some way- maybe not in SL- but back in some way.

1 comment:

Mayala Loon said...

Even I've not been around a lot at the same time as you ... I'll miss you and hope you'll come back one day ...
you're above all that shit ... so don't let it reach you anymore ...
take your time ...
*big long hug*