Saturday 2 May 2009

Move ON, already!

I am an unrepentant profile perv- always have been, always will be. Mostly its ppl that interest me that I see out an about- but sometimes its old friends- and even more rarely its old, umm, well, lets say ppl I used to know in SL *chuckles* Its a harmeless entertainment. As so often happens, a profile leads on to another- like a daisy chain? I IM somebody I hadnt seen for AGES recently cuz I came across their name in this way- it was fun- "where the fuck have you been" kinna conversation. Sooooooo- I had occasion to look at my ex's profile recently- and I am damned if he hasnt got this rather pompous comment about me in his profile still- five months after we split- FFS! move on, saddo! That led me to have a look at his partners profile and omg was that FUNNY! A pic of their house and a coo about their happy homelife.... house, modded by him- with building tools paid for by me- three children- pregnancies and pixel babies paid for by me- wolves and cub- paid for by me......that lil slice of paradise comes to best part of $L20,000- I do hope you both enjoy it. Personally, I prefer to pay for my own SL- always have- still do.
Seems he is happy to lay (flawed) judgement at my door but is happy to use stuff I bought him- I really dont mind- but it does seem a tad hypocritical to do both?

2 comments:

Miranda Shepherd said...

EVERYONE is sick to death from hearing you play the victim! NO ONE CARES!!We all would be better off if you would STFU & go away...Stop playing the drama queen victim WE'RE SICK OF YOU! after all the accusations and the slander that YOU have posted on your profile and your blog...and now you still are whining...let it go already...they remain quiet cuz they dun care...I can't remain quiet any more cuz you make me sick with all your poor me crap...get over it...NO ONE CARES!! Things you bought as gifts shame on you for saying anything about...shame on you for bringing up the prim babies the ones you abandoned and then demanded them back...so what if you paid for them...wasn't like you were forced to...that was your choice...Stop the crap...Stop the stalking with your stoopid alts...If your sooo happy with your sl then shut up and leave others alone! Dun ranting...as you should be.

Callie said...

reads the comment....re-reads the post....re-reads the comment.....looks puzzled.....hmmmmmm, QED wouldnt you say?