Wednesday 1 July 2009

move on.......


lmao- I can imagine the scramblin THAT title is gonna cause- fooled ya all!!!! It refers to my pleas to my passengers on Sunday night. I was working the last train down from London- and a HEAP of people who had been to the Springsteen concert in Hyde Park were trying to get on- we didnt quite have to resort to pushing them into the carriages- but it was close- I have never seen a more crowded train. I was safely in the rear cab, but omg- I felt so sorry for em. We are havin a fantastic spell of hot weather here- around 90 degrees- its sooo nice! I love it hot- and I dont mind wet either- umm- humid- umm- well, wet works too..... *grinz* As you can tell, I am in good humour currently- today is a day off and I been to the hairdresser- guaranteed to cheer me up- I duz like ma pampering.
SL? well- big changes there too- I have found a purpose- a project is underway. I am turning my attic into a party room- its lookin kinna cool and I am lookin forward to having a few laughs there. The idea is to recreate some of the fun times- fuck the drama an the high school shenanigans- jus fun an laughter.
I am hangin with some different ppl these days- and lookin up some old friends too- the rebirth of my SL is well underway. When I chose the phoenix as my emblem- I had no idea how accurate it would be- risen from the ashes a few times now- and- here we go again.........

No comments: