Sunday 8 June 2008

Peaceful

Took this shot this morning- its an unusal one- the adjacent sims were down, so this sunset on the water was a lucky coincidence. Vinny was kinna wiped out, so we were just chattin - I love those times. I have a pretty busy SL, so its not every day we get the chance. I have just finished remodelling my rental land- thats where we were, as home was offline. I am pretty pleased with it- 3 very different houses, an awesome wooden build by friend- so damn talented- a tiki house and a modern glass n stone place. I made a lagoon and a spit, which is where we are in that picture.
All in all, my lives are pretty peaceful right now- maybe its the calm before the storm *grins* I am enjoying my SL more than I have for a long time and RL is perkin up too- with the new job I am starting at the end of the month. Sadly, I couldnt swing the finance to move home before I start, so I have a couple of months of 2 hr journeys to face- but hell- whatever it takes to be earning a living again.

No comments: