Monday 27 October 2008

Callie is a plumber....?


HAHAHAHAHAHA! No, this isnt a pic of my flat- I am sooooooo proud of maself- I changed the bathroom tap washer all by maself with NO accidents! So, no story there, sadly. Actually, life has been quite boring of late- no mishaps, misunderstandings, source of shits n giggles- pretty straightforward, really.
Vinny an I are proud parents again, baby Lucas arrived yesterday, to add to our SL family. Vin is building a new house- we kinna like the one we currently have- but it needs to be bigger- we got 3 kids now, yanno! My SL brother an RL mate gets married next weekend, imma bridesmaid an also gonna do a DJ set for the reception- sadly Vin wont make it cuz of RL, though. Well, I have procrastinated enough today- I am working at home and really should get back to it.......

No comments: