Friday 5 June 2009

Meltdown

.
It seems the british political system is in meltdown right now- I am just amazed it took as long as it did for the Labour party to take that step too far for the public- but they finally did it- and despite the Prime Minister clutching on like a polar bear on a melting ice floe (geddit! damn, but imma smart one!)There really isnt enough support to keep him afloat any more. We need an election- and soon. Later on today the results of the county council elections will be out- and on Sunday the euro elections- and its widely expected that Labour while be annihilated. Hopefully this will hasten a vote of no confidence in the government and enable the election we need. Ok- enough of the current affairs- whats up with Callie? Got a heap of crap going on at work that has stressed me out a bit- I cant talk about it at the moment- but when its all over- dear readers- you will hear all about it.We are also waiting to find out if we get new uniforms- sometime next week the results of the franchise bids will be announced- it literally does mean just a change of uniform and train livery for us. I love having a virtually recessionproof job. I have just 2 more days before my block of rest days- today I am spare, so a fairly easy one- and tomorrow is death by London Bridge as per usual on a weekend. After that..... oooh- sleep, rest and some time for ME- got a few DJ sets booked up in SL- and of course some time with Draf- its been a hard week for us- hes been on call and so I havent seen him pretty much- just a few message exchanges. We intend to put that right this evening and I cant wait!
SL in general- well- its pretty much a non event without Draf, to be honest- I go and DJ- chat to one of the few if they are around- but in truth I havent been online that much- rl is biting my ass too lately and the weather this past week has been so fantastic, I wanted to spend a bit of time outside- although no tanning for me- not till next summer- I cant expose my new tatt to the sun yet- so its fake tan on the legs- they really have to have some colour- not a pretty sight

No comments: