Monday 14 September 2009

vacuum packed

thats how my brain feels. I went back to work for a few days- but I had to go sick again. I simply am not coping- the doctors are saying I have PTSD- and thats a long process of therapy to come. I havent begun counselling yet-being tossed from one place to another like a hot potato and I am not on any meds. I saw my GP today and I do now have a prescription- I am thinking i should take something. I dont sleep more than 3 hours at a time- and I am suppressing my dreams. The trauma is coming out in odd ways- and my memory is still a total joke. I am also freaking about the most innocent of situations. One good thing is SL- I have a low key life- do a lil DJing- play with the land I got- love to landscape- and I explore. I love the creativity of SL- the freedom. Seems everybody is some kinna hudsucker or treasure hunter these days- I cant relate- why come to a limitless place and set goals- which are gonna restrict you? I found one or two amazing friends too- the aussie, the northern git and the yank- you enrich my SL beyond measure, guys. You and the two I allowed in from Callie days- such treasure.

No comments: