Wednesday 17 December 2008

all things must change.....


o FUCK is all I can say- there was me pontificating in the last entry about rl/sl relationships- secure in the knowledge that my own sl relationship was deep strong and true. GULP! well, yeah, okies- hands up- imma got that one SO wrong. No way am I dissecting what was a very special thing for me here- you wanna talk to me bout it- meet me in SL. What I will say is that I have spent the last week or so re evaluating- an things are gonna be different from now on. The pic- NO it isnt me *slaps* is rl- its ma job, the thing I do most, even more than sleep- it comes first. SL? I haz friends- good ones- true ones- skank free ones. I go into SL to party hard an to DJ- any more- I so seriously doubt that. I am a slow learner- but even a dumbass can learn, yanno.

Yeah- imma still in shock an rambling- its our wedding anniversary this coming Monday- I am freaking bout it- but I will get thru it- more bitter, more twisted- more convinced that the fuckers and the fakers shall inherit the earth- but deep inside, I am still here.

1 comment:

Mayala Loon said...

Don'let it get you down, Callie ... let it make you stronger for both lifes ...
the anger and disappointment will be gone ... as well as the deep sadness that will surely follow ...
you kick ass
*hugs*